There’s a number of reasons why Nissan Leaf sales dropped by 25 percent in the first five months of this year and all of them seem pretty reasonable. With EV tax credits expiration and the first off-lease units available on the market,…
- 2017 Nissan GT-R Changes: Do You Know What Takumis Do?
- 2018 Buick Regal Impressions: Secrets Revealed
- 2018 Ram 1500 Update: Are Those Changes Good Enough?
- 2019 Sequoia Redesign News: Elaborate Changes
- 2017 Lexus LC 500h Hybrid Disclosed Before Geneva Premiere
- 2017 Kia Optima Hybrid: Upscale Green Sedan
- 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe: Detailed Features, Fuel Economy & Pricing
- 2016 Infiniti Q50 Engines